Monday 13 June 2011

Nani Declares Mourinho Ambition

Nani has insisted that he would like to coached Jose Mourinho one day, although they Portuguese winger says he is more than happy at Old Trafford.

The Manchester United winger has declared he would like link-up with his compatriot, Nani has just enjoyed his best season with the Premier League champions since joining from Sporting Lisbon in 2007.

Although the United man insists he was left disappointed by being left out of Alex Ferguson’s team in the Champions League final, he admits that he is content at United for now.

"I am fine at Manchester United but it is good to hear there are other clubs interested," he said at a youth tournament in Seixal.

"Would I like to work under Mourinho? Yes, but at this moment I am fine at Manchester United."

"It was a very positive season for Manchester United, and my best individual campaign," he added.

"I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth after not being a starter in the Champions League final.

"I was hoping to play from the start, but it is up to the coach to decide." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...