Tuesday 14 June 2011

Cristano Ronaldo Rules Out City Move

Cristiano Ronaldo claims he intends to stay at Real Madrid after ruling out a move to Manchester City, the former United winger has been linked with the Eastlands club this summer but has denied that he would leave the Spanish giants.

Media reports suggested that the Portuguese winger could tempted by City’s massive wage offer, while Ronaldo admits he could earn more money than he does at that Santiago Bernabeu he claims he is more than happy at Real Madrid.

The former Red Devil experienced an incredible time at Real Madird, scoring 87 goals from 89 games in two years.

"I am not thinking about leaving Real Madrid," he told Marca. "I'm very happy here. I'm great.

"I could perhaps double what I have in my bank account elsewhere, but for me happiness is the most important thing.

"If I could say to the president today I'd sign for ten years then I would. Why not sign for life?

"I am not going to City. I give you my word. I want to fulfil my contract."

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...