Wednesday 29 June 2011

Andy Murray Confident Of Beating Rafael Nadal

Andy Murray remains upbeat at beating Rafael Nadal in the semi-finals at Wimbledon, Murray beat Feliciano Lopez on Wednesday in straight sets to book his place in the last four.

The Scot has lost to the Spaniard in their last two grand slam semi-final meetings, but Murray remains confident of beating the Nadal who won the tournament last year.

Murray and Nadal have met six times before at grand slams, with the world number one having come out on top in four of those encounters.

"I believe I can win against him," the Scot said after his triumph over Lopez. "I had chances last year. I was up a break in the third set, had set point on my serve in the second set. I think there was only one break in the first set.

"We both played good tennis. But I just have to have a better game plan.

"Sometimes it comes down to strategy. Sometimes it comes down to having more experience. I just have to go out there and play well and serve well and believe, and I'll have a chance." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...