Tuesday 31 May 2011

Luka Modric Unsure Of Spurs Future

Croatian and Spurs midfielder Luka Modric as admitted that he is not sure if he will still be at White Hart Lane next season, Modric has insisted that he has now caught the bug of Champions League football after the experience from this season.

But Spurs have failed to qualify for the tournament this time and the Croat is unsure of his future.

The midfield ace says he is happy at Spurs and is not thinking of leaving White Hart Lane and he is focusing solely on Croatia's up-coming Euro 2012 qualifier with Georgia on Friday.

But Modric believes a transfer is always possible in football and he admits he would like to play in the UEFA Champions League again.

Luka Modric said; "I'm trying to stay calm as my national team has a really important match coming.
"But of course, if there will be an offer which will be good for Tottenham and for me also, then a transfer is of course possible."

"So I will tell you the same as all ways - my club status is the same as it was before.
"But of course, if there will be an offer which will be good for Tottenham and for me also, then a transfer is of course possible.

"That doesn't mean that I'm bothered with leaving Tottenham - I'm not thinking about that every hour and every minute.

"I'm happy at White Hart Lane - my status is great, the fans like me and I do have everything I need.
"But then again - when you experience playing in Champions League, you want to keep playing in this tournament." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...