Wednesday 18 May 2011

Kaka Plays Down Prem Link

Brazilian playmaker Kaka has played down reports linking him to a Premier League move this summer and insists he is happy at Real Madrid, the Chelsea target was thought to been keen with linking up with the current Chelsea and former AC Milan manager Carlo Ancelotti.

Kaka added, "I have a good relationship with Carlo but the truth is that I want to stay in Madrid, I want to play in Madrid and I want to live in Madrid."

Kaka has not firing on all cylinders after a difficult season at Real Madrid follow lengthy lay-off due to knee injuries and the midfielder is keen to prove his worth at the Bernabéu.

Speculation had been mounting after Kaka’s mother posted a tweet suggesting that she is moving to London this summer.

"I want to stay at Real Madrid and I want to play for Real Madrid," said Kaka.

"My mother is coming to live in London next year. She is a preacher and she is coming to talk about God.

"I want to stay at Real Madrid and I want to play for Real Madrid."

“But I have a challenge with Real Madrid. I don't want to think now about playing in the Premier League or going back to Italy.

"I want to get back in good shape and play for Real Madrid next season." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...