Friday 20 May 2011

Carlos Tevez: I Want To Quit City

Manchester City has been rocked by the news that Carlos Tevez wants to quit the Eastlands sparking worldwide transfer frenzy for the Argentine, this comes only days after manager Roberto Mancini insisted that his skipper will stay.

The 27-year-old's tender relationship with the manager has led to speculation that he could leave at the end of the season and speaking on Argentina’s Radio del Plata, the hitman said; "I want to leave Manchester City,"

"I've been treated very well here and I'm grateful," he added. "I also gave my everything for the club to receive the results it has had. But I need a change of scene."

Carlos Tevez initially handed in a transfer request towards the end of last year but was persuaded to stay, but it now seems that striker as clearly made up his mind.

"Football has changed a lot for me and I don't know if I will even make it to the next World Cup. And that has nothing to do with whether I'm selected or not," he explained, adding that an unlikely move back to his homeland would be his preferred option.

"To go back to Boca Juniors would be beautiful but it is very difficult.

"But if we're speaking seriously, financial issues would make my return difficult." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...