Tuesday 5 October 2010

Forlan hints at move

Atletico Madrid's hot shot Diego Forlan has issued a come and get me plea, Forlan trying to force himself out the door in Spain is reportedly keen on a return to the Premier League, the Uruguayan is largely seen as a flop with his time in the Premiership at Manchester United and Forlan is keen change that.

The striker won a second European Golden boot award for netting 32 goals in the 2008-9 La Liga season, winning the Europa League last season beating Fulham in the final.

Forlan said, "If I have the chance to go, I will go. You know, it's like I always say, when I came here to Europe it's because I left my home and I left everybody so I'm not attached to a team.

"You look at the best offer you have and if you have a chance and it is good and it is good for the team and it is good for you, I don't see it as bad, I see it is good and I will move." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...