Wednesday 6 October 2010

Finn scoops ICC award

England fast bowler Steven Finn was been named ICC's Emerging Player of the Year for his impressive start to life as an international cricketer, Finn has quickly settled into life on the international scene has beating off competition from England team-mates Eoin Morgan and Tim Bresnan to scoop the accolade at the ICC Awards which was held in Bangalore.

Speaking about being named Emerging Player of the Year, he said, "It's a great honour to win this, an award I wasn't expecting, and I'm very pleased and honoured to be playing Test match cricket for my country.

"I've enjoyed the last few months representing my country and I hope it continues.

"Next up is the Ashes and I think we're well prepared to win the series - we've got a settled side ready to go for this winter." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...