Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pietersen sorry for Twitter rant

Kevin Pietersen has apologised for his twitter rant, the 30-year-old batsman announced he had been dropped via Twitter, England's batsman has now said sorry and hopes to put that matter behind him. But key figures is cricket have hit out at the way Pietersen has handle the news of being dropped.

Pietersen added, "It came out in the way that I didn't want it to come out,"

"It wasn't meant for the public domain, I apologise for it entering the public domain and I also want to apologise for the language I used." he said.



Former England captain Michael Vaughan
criticised Pietersen while speaking on BBC 5 Live radio,


"What he did on his Twitter account was totally wrong,"

"I think that's something Kevin will regret for a long time. I actually think that England have managed it in a good way.

"They feel that he needs more cricket and a couple of four-day games rather than playing the one-day series against Pakistan just to get that form and feel for batting again.

"I don't see it as a dropping. I just see it as the management of a player who needs to be playing more of the longer format of the game than the one day to try to get him into some kind of form leading into the winter."

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...