Friday 6 August 2010

Tyson Gay beats Usain Bolt

Tyson Gay beat Usain Bolt today in the 100m at a Diamond League meeting in Stockholm, Usain Bolt finishes in an unfamilar position of second while Tyson Gay stormed home. Gay crossed the line in 9.84seconds and Usain Bolt finished on 9.97seconds in the battle of track titans. The start of the race had two false starts as the runners were forced restart their routine and Usain was modest saying Gay was the better man on the day.

The triple Olympic champion said, "It's just one of those days for me today,"

"I need to work on my shape. I got a good start but there was no power. I was ready, I was focused."

While Tyson Gay added, "Deep down I knew he wasn't 100%. I know what his limitations are, it's his off-year, and I know he has a lot more left in the tank," he said, adding that his aim now was to beat Bolt when both men were in top form. "I'm still waiting for the day when we are both 100% and Asafa is also on the line," Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...