Tuesday 31 August 2010

Blackpool sign DJ Campbell

Blackpool have signed DJ Campbell, the striker spent most of last season on-loan with Blackpool and is now back joining from Leicester City, Holloway has publicly stated that he still searching for a striker and has chased Campbell all summer after he notched 11 goals in 17 games to help the Tangerines clinch promotion.

"I'm over the moon, I'm delighted," Campbell told the club's official website.

"It feels like he I've got unfinished business, everyone knows how much I love Blackpool.

"I wanted to come back and I'm just delighted it's been made possible."

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...