Tuesday 20 July 2010

FOOTBALL: Steven Gerrard commits to Liverpool

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has committed his future to Liverpool after being impressed with manager Roy Hodgson's plans. After completing the signing of Joe Cole on a free yesterday, Steven Gerrard has been impressed with Hodgson intent as Liverpool manager.

Steve Gerrard told the Liverpool Echo, "I made it clear that I simply needed to concentrate on the World Cup and then have a decent holiday with my family,"

"I wanted the chance to meet Roy Hodgson privately and having done so, I'm very impressed with his plans for the future.

I've only returned to training today at Melwood with some of the other World Cup players, but I can't wait for the new season to start." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...